School Camp & Group Accommodation on Fleurieu Peninsula November 2, 2015
Beyond the Classroom understands the importance of having a cohesive group when on school camps in South Australia so we accommodate our groups in bunkhouses and wilderness campsites that allow social interaction and plenty of opportunities for team building.
From comfortable hostel-style accommodation with shared bathrooms, to open-air campsites with limited or no facilities we can offer a broad range of camp experiences to match any group’s needs.
Staying in group accommodation gives students many benefits that may not exist in their daily routine:
• Opportunity to improve social skills
• Learning about their own abilities and fostering independence
• Environmental awareness
• Learning new skills and activities
Some school camp/group accommodation options are:
- Camp Aldinga at Aldinga Beach with cabins for 80 people and bunkhouse for 40 people. Facilities include an unheated swimming pool, volleyball and basketball courts, campfire and close proximity to conservation park.
- Narnu Farm at Hindmarsh Island has farm-style cabins and bunkhouses. Facilities include BBQ area, animal feeding and sports areas.
- Flinders Chase Farm on Kangaroo Island has cabins, a hostel and ensuite lodge that can sleep up to 70 people. As a working farm there are lots of animals to see and farm experiences.
- Adare Camp & Caravan Park at Victor Harbour offers flexible accommodation in Adare House, a handful of cabins and campsites. The location is a short stroll to the beach and harbour and therefore ideal for beach-based team building activities.
Beyond the Classroom also runs adventure camps with wilderness camping in swags under the stars! What a great experience! Imagine doing fun and exciting kayak games while kayaking on the Ral Ral Creek before camping overnight on the riverbank or sleeping in swags at Monarto Zoo - get in touch with us to arrange the perfect group camp.