Camp Illawonga Facilities
Camp Illawonga is set on an 1800 acre property with multiple accommodation styles including:
- Accommodation is provided for up to 64 people in seven air-conditioned sleeping areas: two rooms of 18 beds, a separate air-conditioned 8 bed cabin and four air-conditioned five-bed rooms.
- The recreation room features a pool table a table tennis table, small library and games.
- The dining area doubles as a classroom and activity area.
- Each inside-sleeping area has its own bathroom with multiple showers and toilets.
- There is a separate bathroom with shower & toilet for adults.
- Sports equipment and basketball rings are available. Water restrictions have precluded any grassed play area but a large hard play area is popular for footy, and basketball.
- Riverbank retreat is available for 12 people
- Private Camping sites on the river bank
- Solo camping sites in the Mallee Scrub
The camp building includes a dining hall, air conditioned recreation area and indoor activity area too.
On the riverbank there is a private Marina and approximately 800metres of exclusive riverfront access.
Onsite there is archery, pedal carts, pedal boats, kayaking, water activities, team building structures, Punyelroo cave experience and more.