Outdoor Education Careers
Beyond the Classroom have a great, fun, caring and inclusive workplace. We pride ourselves on delivering amazing experiences that help students to develop skills for life.
All outdoor education employees joining our team need to have:
- DCSI Working with children check
- First Aid Certificate
- RAN / Play by the rules
If you are looking for an outdoor education position, we are always looking for more instructors to lead our surfing, kayaking, rock climbing, abseiling, mountain biking, bushwalking and other outdoor education activities. If you have your LR or MR truck license and LP passenger accreditation, then this is an advantage.
Current positions available are advertised on Seek including:
- Bookings Administrator. We are seeking an office expert to help with program bookings, logistics and other administration tasks in our office at Middleton. This is a full time role. Please contact us for more information.
- Program Leaders. We have permanent roles as program leaders. Please contact our Operations Manager via email at [email protected] for more information. We are seeking leaders with the following expertise:
- Surfing program leader
- Kayaking program leader
- Climbing program leader
- Mountain biking program leader
- Willow Creek Adventure Camp program leader
Please contact us for more information and we look forward to welcoming the successful applicants to our team.